Day-to-day operations within most organizations require dealing with an incessant barrage of problems, issues, and unnecessary crises. Much of the energy consumed is CAUSED by traditional efforts to manage and improve performance.
In this Episode, Tim Autrey offers insights into WHY this is the case. He guides listeners to the Special Report, “REPS: Next-Generation Performance Improvement,” offering a one team REMEDY to the stress, overwhelm, and wasted energy caused by conflicting priorities and agendas.
In this episode, you will:
- Recognize “fire-fighting” within the day-to-day operations of your crew, team, department, and entire enterprise
- Identify the symptoms of this Key Insight: If you don’t manage your culture, your culture will manage you
- Understand the (4) Business Imperatives- elements CRITICAL for the long-term success of ANY organization
- Be given access to the REPS Report, which details the CAUSE of most conflicting priorities and agendas
- Be provided with the REMEDY- a simple step-by-step approach for synergizing team and organizational efforts