Stacey L. Hefner (PPC)
Vice President – Energy Services
Stacey Hefner has spent the majority of her professional career in the safety and health field with the past eight years focused on Human Performance. She has a Bachelor of Science Degree from Texas State University and has her PPM/PPC/ HP certification through the Human Performance Association.
With a background in Communication, Organizational Development and Training, she has combined her skills to assist people and organizations in creating a high performing, safe and healthy work environment.
Stacey is passionate about making a difference in this world and is excited to now be leading efforts through the Practicing Perfection Institute, where she can contribute to the vision of Event-free, world-wide- one life at a time.
During her 20 year career, Stacey has held several positions in the safety and project management field including; Workers Compensation Coordinator, Safety Specialist, Training Specialist, Technical Trainer and Safety and Risk Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Utility Director and Vice President within the Practicing Perfection Institute.
Her primary skills, and areas of specialty, include curriculum development, incident investigation and research, safety training and technical writing, project development and project management. She is also an effective analyst of operational and safety risk and has ten years of experience with OSHA compliance of Manufacturing and 1910 Construction standards with a working knowledge of NFPA 70E.
Stacey developed a love for the PPI processes as a client of the institute in 2006. She jumped at the opportunity to become part of the team in the summer of 2008 and is currently working as the VP of Utilities and Contractor Services with the Institute. She has had tremendous success helping Utility clients and contractors implement Human Performance Initiatives.
Her recent works and publications include:
- Practicing Perfection Certification (PPM) January 2017
- Practicing Perfection Certified (PPC), November 2008
- Practicing Perfection Master Trainer Certification, July 2006
- Published author in ASSE magazine: Learning to Effectively Communicate the Message of Safety
- Published author: Safety Focus Newsletter, Lower Colorado River Authority
- Published author: Human Performance Association
- Developed Supervisor Safety Training and Performance Improvement programs, Lower Colorado River Authority, Classic Soft Trim, Inc.
- Current charter member: Human Performance Association (HPA)
- Current member: The American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Former member: Southwest Electrical Safety Exchange (SWESE)
Various speaking engagements: RMEL, VPPPA Regional Conferences, ASSE Regional Conferences, SWESE, NRG, PPL, CPS Energy, LG&E (Power Generation and Transmission), MOST (International Boiler Makers Union), American Transmission Company (ATC), Wisconsin System Operators (WSO), Northeast Utilities (NU), LCRA, MASTEC Safety Conference, MSPSC Conference, NETA.
For PDF version Click Here.