Human Performance Leadership
How to LEAD and INFLUENCE at the CORE of Organization Performance
(offered as Days 2-4 of the Human Performance Summit)
If you [truly] want to…
- INFLUENCE people to do the ‘right’ things in the ‘right’ ways for the ‘right’ reasons (even when no one is watching)
- GROW proactively accountable attitudes & behaviors
- TRANSFORM you CULTURE into One Team, One Goal, having One Conversation…
This is your opportunity!
“I’ve been in a leadership position for 35 years, and have taken over 70 Leadership / Personal Development Courses. This is the ‘holy grail’ of human performance.”
-Rick Kaiser, APM, Thomas Hill Power Plant
The Next-Gen Human Performance Leadership (HPI) MasterClass is your opportunity to exponentially grow your expertise and leadership capabilities in [truly human] performance improvement.
This 3-Day Learning Experience treats the full PPI Human Performance LEADERSHIP™ curriculum- at the ‘Graduate Level’.
Personally facilitated by Tim Autrey, best-selling author of 6-Hour Safety Culture and Founder/CEO of PPI, you’ll not only dissect WHAT to do to achieve and sustain next-level performance, you’ll understand WHY the strategies, tactics, and tools are so effective.
This is your opportunity to roll up your shirt sleeves with like-minded senior leaders, mid-level leaders, and Performance Improvement practitioners from around the globe to dissect successful performance into the future- WHAT it TAKES, HOW to do it, and WHY it works.
Completion of this Course qualifies for (18) Professional Development Hours (PDHs), awarded by the Human Performance Association.
Your next opportunity to attend is:
**March 22-26, 2020 at the Embassy Suites Crabtree in Raleigh, NC
**BONUS PPI Night at the movies is March 22. See full schedule below for more details.
*Discount of $300 per person for organizations sending 3 or more people. If your team members are going to register seperately, contact Us for promo code.
Here’s What You Receive:
- Three full days of learning and interaction with Human Performance colleagues from around the globe (facilitated by Tim Autrey)
- Next-Gen Human Performance Leader (HPI) Interactive Workbook
- Access to PPI’s groundbreaking online Human Performance BASIC Training iLearning Course (part of your course pre-work)
- Personal copy of the Error Elimination Tools™ handbook
- Digital copy of the Error Elimination Tools™ User Guide
- Personal copy of the Principle-Based Mentoring™ Mentor’s Notebook
- Your Pathway to One Team, with One Goal, having One Conversation
- Lunch is provided each day
- Reduced [block] room rate at the venue
- *(18) Professional Development Hours (PDHs) awarded by the Human Performance Association (HPA) (*when requested)
You have everything to gain
(and nothing to lose)
Come to the workshop. Engage. Fully participate with PPI Master Facilitators and your like-minded colleagues.
If you are not elated with what you’ve learned, what you’ve experienced, and the tangible takeaways you can put to immediate use, let us know at the end of the day, and we’ll refund your tuition in full. In addition, you can KEEP all classroom materials and ALL of your BONUSES!
SCHEDULE / VENUE
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree
4700 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27612
Group rates available.
Monday MARCH 23
Tuesday MARCH 24
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Registration (if required)
Wednesday MARCH 25
Thursday MARCH 26
8:00 AM – 12:30 PM Next-Gen HU Leadership (HPI) MasterClass
Friday MARCH 27
8:00 AM – 12:30 PM Next-Gen Train-The-Trainer – Instructor Materials Walkthrough