Same ‘ol Situation
In this Episode of REPSradio.com, Tim Autrey takes on a perennial workplace challenge- conflicting policies, procedures, instructions, and power struggles, which put workers in an almost impossible situation.
He uses a recent PPI Culture Profile, as well as a personal experience at the Toronto Airport to make his point. He then offers simple solutions to this dilemma- two of which can be implemented immediately (and at essentially no cost). He also provides a solution to the much bigger underlying issue.
In this episode, you will:
- Be reminded that contradictory instruction between policies, procedures, and directives exists in virtually every organization
- Recognize that such contradictions increase the potential for error, and can actually generate safety hazards
- Understand how to deal with such contradictions up front- before ‘boots hit the ground’
- Be given two simple steps (including a simple Tool) you can use NOW to minimize the potential for errors and events
- Be given an approach for directly dealing with much larger underlying issue
- Error Elimination Tools
Episode 43 It starts with one…ResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 42 Best Super Bowl EVERResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 41 Your Ulysses Pact ResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 40 I’d never seen my teacher cry before…ResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 39 Sprinting Through the LouvreResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 38 Entitled Older Guys ‘Cutting in Line’ResourcesRelated...