Same ‘ol Situation
In this Episode of REPSradio.com, Tim Autrey takes on a perennial workplace challenge- conflicting policies, procedures, instructions, and power struggles, which put workers in an almost impossible situation.
He uses a recent PPI Culture Profile, as well as a personal experience at the Toronto Airport to make his point. He then offers simple solutions to this dilemma- two of which can be implemented immediately (and at essentially no cost). He also provides a solution to the much bigger underlying issue.
In this episode, you will:
- Be reminded that contradictory instruction between policies, procedures, and directives exists in virtually every organization
- Recognize that such contradictions increase the potential for error, and can actually generate safety hazards
- Understand how to deal with such contradictions up front- before ‘boots hit the ground’
- Be given two simple steps (including a simple Tool) you can use NOW to minimize the potential for errors and events
- Be given an approach for directly dealing with much larger underlying issue
- Error Elimination Tools
Episode 53 Would you count the money Resources Next-Gen Mindset Video Related Episodes
Episode 52 Por favor, señor! Resources Effective Communications Tool (from the PPI Human Performance BASIC Training™ iLearning Course) Related Episodes
Episode 51 Your Leadership LadderResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 50 Jumping to ConclusionsResources [BLOG] Jumping to Conclusions 6-Hour Safety Culture Lee Brower The Secret Related Episodes
Episode 48 I am, indeed, a king…Resources Jaylen at Age 8 Jaylen touring country (Age 14) Related...
Episode 48 PerceptionResourcesRelated Episodes