Miracle on Okuma Beach
Accidents occur in an instant. After the fact, all involved would love to have a “do-over”. In this episode of REPSradio.com, Tim Autrey tells a personal story of the near-drowning of his granddaughter, Adrianna.
He then relates good fortune to luck, to miracles, and how performance improvement professionals (whether calling it “HPI”, “HPT”, or “HRO”) share a common bond. – a focus on human performance to improve safety, save lives, and prevent catastrophe.
In this episode, you will:
- Understand how accidents can happen [in and instant] in spite of the best intentions
- Be offered an opportunity to question- ‘luck’ or ‘miracle’
- Recognize the importance of GRATITUDE
- Be re-energized to the common bond of all Performance Improvement professionals
- WHO Global Report on Drowning