Day-to-day operations within most organizations require dealing with an incessant barrage of problems, issues, and unnecessary crises. Much of the energy consumed is CAUSED by traditional efforts to manage and improve performance.
In this Episode, Tim Autrey offers insights into WHY this is the case. He guides listeners to the Special Report, “REPS: Next-Generation Performance Improvement,” offering a one team REMEDY to the stress, overwhelm, and wasted energy caused by conflicting priorities and agendas.
In this episode, you will:
- Recognize “fire-fighting” within the day-to-day operations of your crew, team, department, and entire enterprise
- Identify the symptoms of this Key Insight: If you don’t manage your culture, your culture will manage you
- Understand the (4) Business Imperatives- elements CRITICAL for the long-term success of ANY organization
- Be given access to the REPS Report, which details the CAUSE of most conflicting priorities and agendas
- Be provided with the REMEDY- a simple step-by-step approach for synergizing team and organizational efforts
- ADMIT IT! Self-Assessment
- 6-Hour Safety Culture
- 6-Hour Safety Culture Chapter 2: THINKING DIFFERENT (Free Download)
- Transformation Conversation (Tool Download)
- Sample Culture Profile Report
- PPC Certification
- PULSE CHECK Request
- Human Performance Association
- Cost-of-Error Calculator (online calculator & downloadable User Guide)
- The Way Infographic
- Special Report: REPS- Next-Generation Performance Improvement
- “Come Together” by Godsmack
Episode 18 LEADERSHIP: Organizational Entropy- Second Law ( Part 1 ) In this Episode of REPSradio.com, Tim Autrey uses the Second Law of Thermodynamics to provide understanding and awareness of the natural downward pull on performance within the ‘system’ of an...
Episode 17 LEADERSHIP: Organizational Thermodynamics - First Law Are you playing to win…or are you playing not to lose? This is a HUGE question. Consider it carefully. Your [honest] answer to this question is pivotal to your future- personally and professionally. In...
Episode 16 LEADERSHIP: Begging for Forgiveness In this Episode, Tim Autrey tells the story of a counter-intuitive approach to actually making things happen. He uses stories from his past to illustrate how stepping WAY outside the box put him into positions where he...
Episode 15 PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT: The Pathway™ Tim Autrey tells the story of how The Pathway™ to next-generation performance improvement revealed itself over nearly 13 years helping organizations around the globe improve Reliability, Efficiency, Productivity, and...
Episode 14 DISRUPTION: OWN Your Role Tim Autrey calls it like it is- you are a victim of only one person on the planet- the one staring back at you in the mirror. Recognizing this, and then OWNING your thoughts, beliefs, actions, behaviors, and outcomes, is your first...
Episode 13 LEADERSHIP: Same 'ol Situation In this Episode of REPSradio.com, Tim Autrey takes on a perennial workplace challenge- conflicting policies, procedures, instructions, and power struggles, which put workers in an almost impossible situation. He uses a recent...